MHP is a strategic communications agency built for the networked age, applying the new rules of influence to solve complex problems.
With 200 staff, we provide deep expertise in brand, financial, corporate, health and public affairs – reflected in the fact that multiple organisations put their trust in MHP, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca-Cola, JD Sports, Klarna, The Restaurant Group and many others.
You will be an integral part of the central Support team- assisting the other Team Co-ordinators, providing cover during holiday periods and general duties as directed by the PA to CEO.
- Provide PA and administrative support to one of our Practice Head’s:
- Diary management for Head of Practice including booking meetings and travel
- Liaising directly with clients on behalf of Practice Head when appropriate
- Processing expenses
- Providing administrative support to client team; including but not limited to:
- Completing any photocopying and printing of bulk documents for client pitches / and meetings
- Binding bulk documents for client pitches / and meetings
- Managing mailers and RSVPs for client events
- Completing any mail merges / admin and documents for client events
- Facilitation of mailing clients / prospective clients with information and/or gifts
- Provide administrative and operational support to the wider team.
- This role will support the effective delivery of client service, marketing activity and day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Play a key role in the coordination and logistics for team meetings, as well as notetaking when required
- Coordinate logistics prior to and during client meetings and client events. In some cases, attending the events to ensure a smooth running, provide on-hand support
- PowerPoint creation for perspective client pitches and internal meetings
- Work closely with Design to put together high-quality new business decks to get them “pitch ready”
- Scheduling external meetings and printing documentation required
- Booking travel and logistics
- Proactively request from the team any special requirements for meetings and organise any catering or ad-hoc requests
- Proactively support senior team members in admin as directed by the Practice Head (e.g. ex-expenses)
- Maintaining internal documents with the relevant and up to date information, including client lists, staff biographies etc
- Assist with renewal of subscriptions on behalf of the team
- Support on recruitment by diarising interviews and assisting with the onboarding of new members of staff within the team
- Ad-hoc support for people aspect of team (buying event gifts and cards, ordering and organising food/ drink for team socials)
Desired skills and experience
This person should have some previous experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and approachable with strong administration and communication skills, both verbally and written. This person must be proactive, extremely organised with excellent attention to detail. They should have a professional attitude and the ability to build strong working relationships.
What we offer
The roles offers a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free private heath care, Gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts.
We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, influencer strategy, creativity, audience insight and industry expertise.
MHP helps clients navigate a volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, crisis management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca Cola E.ON, Huawei, Nationwide, Restaurant Group, Revolut, TUI, and Vodafone.
We are PR Moment Agency of the Year and two of the most-awarded teams in the industry. Our work for the NHS is PR Week’s “Campaign of the Decade” and we are two-time winners of The Creative Shootout.