3 month FTC ( likely to go perm)
Senior Project Manager
Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons, and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top-tier industry awards.
What is the role?
The Project Management team is central to ENGINE’s internal processes. Running projects from initial creative briefing through to production and delivery. The Project Manager will report into the Head of Project Management/Project Director.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of the end to end Production Process
- Deliver projects on time and on budget for the ENGINE accounts you work across
- Managing multiple work streams and schedules across clients and suppliers that are interdependent.
- Managing regular team scrums and creative reviews
- Working closely with all other teams in the agency – Creative, Strategy, Design, Resourcing and Client Services.
- Capable of taking accountability, both leading, supporting and escalating issues where necessary.
- Knowledge of all areas of production platforms, including print, art buying, digital and social.
- Ability to contribute to the development of execution of creative work
- Client facing with ownership of any production matters on your accounts
- Managing the required pipeline for resource requests across all of your accounts
- Monitors and reports the progress of all projects, milestones, identifies potential hazards and address them before they happen.
- Supporting the Project Management team with support where required with specialist knowledge or holiday cover
- Excellent relationships with third party suppliers, with a knowledge of photographers, illustrators, animators etc.
- Able to organise and run large scale still shoots
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Have a passion for quality creative work
- Well organised and efficient
- Some management skills with managing junior team members
- Proactive and Approachable
- Experience in managing creative time
- Solid background within an agency environment
- Solid financial control of budget and reconciliations for projects
- Excellent knowledge of the TV, Digital and Print production processes
- Client facing
- Problem solver
- Confident and experienced in running creative reviews
- Understanding of new technologies
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.