Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons, and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top-tier industry awards.
Your role and team
As Senior Producer, you will help deliver against Engine's creative and commercial ambition. You will produce and deliver a wide range of TV commercials, branded, entertainment, and editorial content at the best possible quality, on time, and within budget. You are a production expert specialising in both broadcast agency production and live-action production.
Here’s what you can look forward to if you are our next Senior Producer at ENGINE:
- You will advise on the feasibility and best production approach of new creative ideas or scripts to creatives, account teams, and clients
- You will scope, negotiate and prepare large-scale production budgets, with the ability to dissect scripts from both a creative and financial perspective
- Constantly source, seek, promote and nurture new talent
- You will cultivate strong working relationships with creatives, designers, project management and account teams, and clients across Engine
- You will manage, maintain and update project timelines; scheduling and overseeing both production and post-production
- Tracking workflow, status, timing plans, and costs on assigned projects with critical budget management
- You will be responsible for planning and delegating work, as well as educating, leading and supporting the wider production team
- You will work with marketing to help to promote the capabilities of the Engine Film team and showcase achievements
Here is what we’re looking for:
- You will be creatively driven; with the ability to think innovatively
- You would have demonstrated successful organizational and leadership skills throughout your career
- You will have a proven ability to understand and communicate well with different types of individuals, and have an agile working- style where you’re able to work well with various types of people and environments
- You’re excited by a challenge and constantly find new ways to solve problems
- You have an excellent understanding of APA terms and industry regulations and best practice
- You’re not afraid to take accountability, and you are able to confidently communicate all types of information to internal and external stakeholders
- You would have been in a production lead role within an agency or agency-type environment
- You will have up to date knowledge of the best production talent and partners in the industry
- You have an excellent understanding of all company policies, legal and insurance requirements, and process documents for each production e.g., Clearance, PIBS, Artiste & Music Contracts, Non-Appearance, Death & Disgrace, Risk Assessments etc.
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
If you’re interested in adding to our skills and culture here at ENGINE, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please email email@example.com detailing what type of roles you’re interested in, along with your CV so we can get in touch for future opportunities.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/