Who is Engine?
ENGINE is a future company. A full stack consultancy, technology, insight, data, brand and experience design, advertising and communications company, with the power of diversity and imagination to take on the future.
The world is changing.
Problems don’t look like they used to. These days, disruption is the new normal and connectivity means complexity. That’s where we come in. We curate small, diverse teams who help our clients figure out where to go next.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards including Cannes Lions, D&AD, PRCA, Marketing Week, Clio’s, British Arrows, Creative Circle, Webby’s, the Channel 4 Diversity Prize and many more.
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic influencer strategist for maternity cover on a 9-month FTC (with potential to extend to 10 months). You will work alongside our Social, Content and Influencer Strategy Director and with the support of a junior influencer manager.
As part of the Brand Engagement team, you will play a leading role in the delivery of influencer strategy and campaigns for a number of key ENGINE clients. The role will be focused on two areas. First managing the strategy and delivery of influencer campaigns for existing clients. Second, supporting the growth and education of influencer activities among other clients and new business.
You will bring experience of how influencer marketing works best as part of large integrated campaigns. You will be intellectually curious and an insightful communicator, able to solve a range of problems and help educate internal and client teams.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Developing the strategy and leading the management of influencer campaigns across a range of clients and sectors. Working as part of broader integrated teams as well as managing stand-alone influencer projects – this includes managing the process from briefing, conception, development right through to implementation and reporting.
- Respond to client briefs with strategic and creative approaches and influencer recommendations, developing creative ideas involving influencers, advising on the best strategic approach for influencers.
- Create influencer briefs for both influencers and internal creative teams
- Produce and lead strategic presentations to clients.
- Bring strong influencer connections and knowledge of the market and an ability to build strong relationships between the agency and influencers and their reps in order to negotiate effectively with influencer and talent managements for client campaigns and to manage contracts (with internal legal teams)
- Use your deep understanding of the broader influencer and social media landscape including emerging platforms to provide thought-leadership to clients and internal terms on different platforms, where would be best to focus their campaign activity and advising on paid media if necessary
- Understand the importance of measurement; able to analyse and draw meaningful insights from a range of data sources. You will be able to use these data to tell compelling stories for internal and client audiences and pull together detailed influencer reports.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Intellectually curious: Keen to learn and curious about solving problems in new ways; able to work with ambiguity and find ways to answer a range of strategic questions.
- Confident and enthusiastic: Able to build trusting relationships quickly with colleagues across the agency.
- Clear communicator: You will have an eye for detail and care about delivering work to a high standard.
- Personable and a team player: ENGINE is about the team and we value people who are able to contribute to this team.
- Organised and determined: People who, with guidance from their line manager can manage their workload and focus on delivering their work to a high standard.
- Diversity of thought: We want people who bring a new way of approach problems, new experiences and backgrounds that challenge expected ways of approaching problems.
- Creative-literate: Strategists are the first creative eyes on a problem, you will become comfortable discussing creative ideas.
- Influencer-passionate: You will have a huge passion and interest in the influencer and social media space, as well as experience of working on influencer campaigns within an agency environment.
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.