Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards.
Your role and team
At ENGINE, as a Senior Project Manager, you’re delivering complex projects, are a detail orientated problem solver who our clients & team rely on to see a project through. You always know what to expect, how to manage the unexpected, and what needs to be done when and by whom at any time.
All Project Managers at ENGINE are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the delivery of transformative multi-context products, services and communications for our clients.
Who you are
You are happy:
- Being responsible for large budgets and related documentation
- Choosing: The right approach for projects
- Clarifying: Managing ambiguity
- Developing: Clear, action orientated plans
- Documenting: Detailed deliverables and costs
- Collaborating: Bringing people and teams together
- Communicating: Verbally and in writing with senior stakeholders
- Motivating: Clients and teams to thrive
- Negotiating: For the right frameworks within which teams succeed
- Presenting: Project work, deliverables and documents to senior stakeholders
- Prioritising: Multiple workstreams, people and tasks
- Solving: Problems and challenges as barriers to success
You can bring:
- 7+ years as a digital project manager or producer
- Certified or significant experience with project management methodologies
- Used to working with Clients, Creative and Developer teams
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment
and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/