The Role: Senior Data Developer
Who we are
Engine Transformation is part of Engine UK, a full-service agency group with expertise across creative and content, consumer and corporate PR, market research, data, analytics, CRM and consultancy services.
At Engine Transformation we create, accelerate, design and build the future for our clients. We combine the creativity of an agency with the robustness of a consultancy and the technical agility of a start-up.
Built on Research. Driven by Design. Fuelled by Data. Powered by Technology.
We combine depth and breadth of experience, working across both public and private sector organisations to deliver tangible outcomes, built on a philosophy of transparency, collaboration and agility.
Our services include:
- Strategy & innovation
- Employee engagement & ways of working
- Market & customer research
- Change & delivery
- Service Design
- Data driven transformation
- Data solutions
- Technology consultancy & strategy
- Software development
We are proud to work for clients as diverse as Sky, Domino’s, Santander, Holland & Barrett, BMW, Ministry of Justice, Department of International Trade, DEFRA and Home Office. Engine are a global business and Engine Transformation have offices in London, Manchester, Sydney & Melbourne.
Find out more at: https://transformation.enginegroup.com/
Primary role is to create and automate campaign extracts for use in eCRM/eDM campaigns and journeys using Apteco Peoplestage. Exposure to other platforms such as Adestra, Eloqua or Dotdigital would be very welcome.
Work alongside Campaign team to understand briefs and plan how best to extract CRM data to fulfil these briefs. Campaigns may be discrete or part of complex journeys so efficient working practices and ability to refine processes are essential skills.
Some client work involves direct interrogation of cloud based relational databases so the role requires strong SQL skills. Identifying repeatable tasks and automating these using SQL and SSIS where possible.
Quality is at the heart of what we do so strong QA and documentation processes are fundamental.
- Implementation of campaign build and management using Apteco Peoplestage is essential
- Previous experience of MS SQL in a CRM/SCV environment is also essential
- Must be able to write SQL code and Stored Procedures
- Experience of Faststats would be welcome
- Any SSIS experience is a bonus
We like people who are:
- Enthusiastic about what they do, and a delight to work with
- Motivated and full of ideas
- Data and technology fanatics, who can show an interest in and understanding of recent trends and the benefits they could bring
- Passionate about working within data, digital and technology and with the drive and determination to continually improve
- Able to build successful relationships to establish credibility
Our culture is built on:
- Being one team; we work for and with each other with respect and positive intent; when the going is tough, we support not blame each other
- We aim high and are ambitious; we bring the energy and positivity
- We are curious and embrace new ideas and different perspectives, generous with our time and with each other
- We are not afraid to fail, we learn from our failures, turning them into our future successes
- We deliver quality in everything we do; we are open and honest with each other and our clients
Our benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement, 28 days with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Day off (on or in the week of) your birthday
- Pension eligibility, up to 5% matched contributions
- Healthcare eligibility, private healthcare with Vitality, option to buy discounted family cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Free breakfast
- Regular social events/activities
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Insurance
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.