Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards.
Your role and team
Senior Content Strategists are the people who ensure that the experiences we create for clients at ENGINE are not just visually stunning, but usable, organized, and meaningful. Our work environment is highly collaborative, and so we want talented Senior Content Strategists who are excited to team up with visual designers, experience designers, and developers to create innovative content solutions.
Our Senior Content Strategists have a strong understanding of Experience Design and are adept at dealing with both internal teams as well as external clients.
We need someone ready to help interpret research findings; create lasting plans for legacy content, partner content and new content; create taxonomies and metadata frameworks; contribute to thinking about IA; develop content models; design seamless experience narratives; and more.
You should be willing to digest data and using those findings to make work that feels intuitive and straightforward even when the mechanics behind it are complex.
Who you are
- 7-10 years’ experience in content marketing, strategy, or user experience.
- Deep understanding of content, UX, and how they support business and brand strategy.
- Skilled at crafting both long-form content and real-time (immediate) content, along with distribution strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrable experience working with interactive platforms, large-scale websites as well as content management systems. You should have deep familiarity with best practices for organizing and tagging content for the web environment and understand how to efficiently structure content for authors.
- Analytical skills for interpreting user research and site analytics to inform content ideas. Our Senior Content Strategists should have a passion for taking data and designing elegant content solutions.
- The ability to communicate with teammates and clients. When someone asks the question “Why?” you’re ready to explain our reasoning and back it up with evidence.
- Comfort with creating presentation decks in Keynote and presenting your ideas in a coherent, authoritative manner.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop and train cross-functional teams and leadership on content strategy, creation, and distribution.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types.
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/