MHP Health is a multi-award-winning specialist healthcare communications consultancy. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to act as the day-to-day lead on client programmes and to direct and advise colleagues. The role will work across a range of accounts and will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking, fast paced environment.
You will be an ambitious healthcare communications consultant with a genuine interest and passion for health public relations, public affairs and policy. You’ll be committed to working and thinking hard on behalf of a range of commercial, voluntary and public sector clients – all of whom have an interest in health and care.
You may have gained practical experience of healthcare communications through work in a previous agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient group setting. The key requirements will be an understanding of the healthcare landscape and a desire to apply this knowledge in a busy commercial environment, contributing to the success of a hard-working and passionate team. Being a team player is a must.
Successful candidates will be committed to not only delivering excellent client service, but also to continuing to help influence change at a time when the NHS – and therefore our clients’ audience – is changing radically. In addition to client responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to participate in MHP Health’s acclaimed policy research programme, as well as our training programmes which are designed to ensure that our team continues to be comprised of the best advisers in the business.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum four years’ experience within agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient/professional group setting
- An up-to-date knowledge of the healthcare landscape and how different communications channels can be used to influence opinion and deliver commercial returns
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and gravitas to lead on projects, have an opinion and liaise with key stakeholders and clients