Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, Coca Cola, The LEGO Group, Seven Dials, E.ON, Huawei, Unilever, LVMH and Just Eat.
We are one of the most-awarded teams in the industry including being two-time winners of The Creative Shootout. Culture is at the heart of our business and we seek to instil hunger and curiosity as core behaviours at all levels of the business.
We’re looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, a tonne of hustle and exceptional client handling and counsel expertise. We want someone who helps grow the agency and helps lead Mischief into its next successful era.
The qualities the individual will need are listed below but can also be summarised in one word: opportunity. The opportunity to help take the agency into its next phase and be central to a thriving agency, and be awarded for your accomplishments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning agency as a Senior Account Director / Account Director.
The successful candidate will lead the day to day delivery of large scale integrated campaigns and busy press office functions for some of Mischief’s biggest clients. The client portfolio is subject to change, but may include one of the UK’s big six energy suppliers and one of the world’s most loved entertainment brands.
- Exceptional client handling
- Strong client counsel expertise
- Team leadership, management and line manager responsibilities
- Oversight of busy press office function alongside delivery of high-impact campaign work
- Integrated campaign delivery and development of strong inter-agency relationships across paid media, social and experiential specialisms
- Planning experience in developing strategic campaign work for clients
- Understanding of the client's business objectives, developing appropriate strategic approaches and applying the creative filter to all team output
- Can respond to a new business brief or client brief with an integrated approach
- Ability to work at speed under tight time constraints
- Leading by example in fostering a creative culture across the team
- Stakeholder management
- KPI setting, measurement and evaluation
- Earning positive publicity for Mischief as a business
- Financial understanding and business acumen focusing on delivering both new business and organic growth with existing business
- General legal understanding and experience in contracting of partnerships/talent/influencers
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience within the PR sector delivering high-impact campaigns, running retainer work and overseeing busy press office functions
- The ability to inspire their colleagues and clients alike
- Strong knowledge of current affairs in the industry
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills
- Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional debating and public speaking abilities
- The ability to be a self-starter
- Exceptional knowledge of the media landscape and the skills lead a team to deliver best in class media strategies and coverage for clients
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
About MHP + Mischief
MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts.
We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, industry expertise, influencer strategy, creativity and audience insight.
MHP helps clients navigate the volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, brand strategy, crisis and issues management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca Cola, JD Sports, Nationwide, The Restaurant Group, Revolut, RSPCA, TUI, and Vodafone.
We are PR Moment Agency of the Year and two of the most-awarded teams in the industry. Our work for the NHS is PR Week’s “Campaign of the Decade” and we are two-time winners of The Creative Shootout.