Who we are
ENGINE Transformation (ET) creates, accelerates, designs, and builds the future for our clients. We combine the creativity of an agency with the robustness of a consultancy and the technical agility of a start-up. Built on Research. Driven by Design. Fuelled by Data. Powered by Technology.
We Transform organisations through a world class research, design, data and technology culture, delivering better digital and multichannel experiences. We combine depth of expertise with a breadth of experience, working across both public and private sector to deliver tangible outcomes in partnership with our clients, built on a philosophy of transparency, collaboration and agility.
Our services include strategy & innovation, market & customer research, change & delivery, service design, data driven transformation and solutions, technology strategy and data and software engineering
We are proud to work for clients as diverse as Sky, Dominos, Santander, Holland & Barrett, BMW, Ministry of Justice, Department for International Trade, Defra and Home Office. We have offices in London, Manchester, Sydney & Melbourne.
We are a part of the ENGINE Group’s UK operations and form one of three business pillars, alongside our colleagues in Creative (advertising and marketing) and Communications (PR). In total, ENGINE UK has over 800 staff in our London and Manchester offices.
Find out more at: https://transformation.enginegroup.com/
We are looking for a Senior Account Director to come in and lead our day-to-day relationships with one of our automotive clients which includes the brands and financial services businesses. We’ve been their data, analytics, and CRM agency for over 12 years, with a mixture of regular deliverables and projects across data engineering, data development, reporting, insight, data science, CRM strategy and delivering automated, personalised campaigns through Salesforce. Around 12 different Engine experts across these disciplines support our automotive client every month and it’s the Senior Account Director’s role to understand what’s required and ensure we deliver excellent work, helping them achieve their business and customer objectives.
It’s an interesting time to work with this client as their focus on data, CRM and customer experience has increased in recent years and been accelerated by the pandemic, with more customers willing to research and buy cars online. The automotive client is investing significantly in their data and technology platforms to deliver seamless customer experiences and Engine’s role is at the centre of this data and digital transformation.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Manage the client relationship day to day, ensuring communication is effective, building strong relationships, working through current challenges and spotting future issues
- Manage the financial relationship including revenue forecasting and recognition
- Lead the client and the agency team in thinking about how our work can help them deliver a better customer experience and deliver their business objectives.
- Will have experience working in CRM within an agency, or within a client, ideally on automotive brands.
- Experience of managing a team of direct and indirect reports, to deliver against projects conscious of quality, time, and cost.
- Able to lead and influence the client on the right paths forward to deliver their objectives.
- A collaborative individual, comfortable working with the client’s teams and other agencies.
- Commercially minded, used to having a revenue target.
- Passionate about using data within marketing to improve customer experiences.
We like people who are:
- Enthusiastic about what they do, and a delight to work with
- Motivated and full of ideas
- Data and technology fanatics, who can show an interest in data, digital and technology
- Have the drive and determination to continually improve
- Able to build successful relationships internally and externally
- Project management minded and able to cope with changing needs
Our culture is built on:
- Being one team; we work for and with each other with respect and positive intent; when the going is tough, we support not blame each other
- We aim high and are ambitious; we bring the energy and positivity
- We are curious and embrace new ideas and different perspectives, generous with our time and with each other
- We are not afraid to fail, we learn from our failures, turning them into our future successes
- We deliver quality in everything we do; we are open and honest with each other and our clients
Our benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement, 28 days with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Day off (on or in the week of) your birthday
- Pension eligibility, up to 5% matched contributions
- Healthcare eligibility, private healthcare with Vitality, option to buy discounted family cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Regular social events/activities
- Life Insurance
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.