Engine MHP Mischief is a strategic communications agency built for the networked age, applying the new rules of influence to solve complex problems.
With more than 200 staff, we provide deep expertise in consumer, financial, corporate, health and public affairs – reflected in the fact that 200 organisations put their trust in MHP Mischief, including AstraZeneca, JD, beIN Media Group, Coca-Cola, NHS, Klarna, Lego, Just Eat, Shaftesbury, Kimberly-Clark, Nationwide, Roche, and GoDaddy.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our Studio team and manage clients and teams, and oversee projects and workstreams to enhance our offering.
Our aim is to provide a better service and more rounded, impactful solutions to all of our clients. This new role will help support our vision. The calibre of the client and the quality of the work rivals any top-rated London design agency. Recent Studio work for clients has included projects for AstraZeneca, TalkTalk, Network Rail, FCA and the Global Youth Mobilization.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be a part of this new and exciting opportunity. They will need to be highly organised and motivated with proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment. The position will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your management skills further, be part of a growing creative and strategic team at the heart of the business, and provide solutions that will make a real difference.
The role is twofold; time will be split between being a dedicated PM for one of MHP’s biggest clients and managing projects that come into the Studio. The role will therefore suit somebody who can multi-task, is detail-orientated and has the ability to deliver complex projects alongside colleagues.
Primarily the job will entail
- Supporting and deputising for the Head of Studio in managing and coordinating projects
- Project manage the Current Account Switch Service client account including coordinating the MHP delivery team and all of the workstreams, and supporting the client
- Providing organisation, process, attention to detail and management to Studio projects
This role will sit in the MHP Mischief Studio team which includes digital, design, creative and strategic specialisms.
- Creating and managing project plans
- Developing schedules to deliver against project plans and managing the teams to deliver to deadline
- Developing and overseeing project budgets / scopes of work, providing accurate and regular reporting both internally and to the client
- Maintaining project delivery and having a helicopter view of how all workstreams are working together
- Attending regular client meetings and ensuring actions are captured and responded to; presenting project work, deliverables and documents to clients
- Coordinating team meetings and implementing good practice for sharing of knowledge
- Managing the scheduling of work into the Studio
- Mitigating and problem solving any delivery issues such as resourcing of projects, scope creep or missed deadlines
- Sourcing, negotiating, briefing and managing suppliers to help deliver against projects such as production teams, media buyers, web designers
- Managing the approvals process and liaising with third parties to ensure approvals are met on time and on budget
- Project Managing the Current Account Switch Service
The successful candidate will
- Be experienced in delivering complex projects with multiple workstreams and stakeholders
- Be preferably experienced of working across PR, stakeholder engagement, advertising and digital and social content
- Have managed budgets and be confident in putting together scopes of work
- Used to working within client teams and able to coordinate different stakeholders with the ability to manage all levels of stakeholder
- Certified or significant experience with project management methodologies such as SmartSheets or Microsoft Project
- Be experienced in managing clients and owning client relationships
- Be able to act quickly and responsively to client requests with the right solution
- Have an understanding of integrated communications campaigns and preferably have experience of working with production, content and media suppliers
- Good time and account management skills with the ability to multi-task; some weeks can be fast paced, but this shouldn’t faze you
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house café/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
We believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all, and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
Reporting into Gemma Irvine, Head of Studio, you will actively help shape and inform the future development of Studio and the role it plays within the agency.