Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards.
Your role and team
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to look after our Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Client Officer and Head of Brand Partnerships of ENGINE Creative. This is a demanding role including diary management, setting up meetings, helping with expenses and general adhoc duties across all their pools. Our current support team includes three Personal Assistants, including the Head of the PA’s. You will also work into this team and assist with some wider Engine responsibilities.
What are the main responsibilities?
- To provide PA support to the Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Client Officer and Head of Brand Partnerships, in the administration of their daily duties.
- Diary Management
- Coordinating travel, booking flights/ hotels / couriers / taxis
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and corresponding on behalf of manager as required.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Dealing with timesheets, expenses, Approvals, New Starter Forms, Invoicing and PO’s.
Who you are
- Highly responsible, organised and unflappable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of outlook email system and being able to juggle diaries and meetings.
- PowerPoint Excel, Word, Google docs & slides. PowerPoint and Google slides are very important in this role as you will be expected to help collate large presentations to an excellent level for pool and company
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Consistency, accuracy 100% of the time, attention to detail is key.
- Proactivity, thinking ahead of the game, what is needed next?
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment.
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
At Engine we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/