Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards.
Your role and team
Reporting into the New Business and Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the management of a busy pipeline of Group new business opportunities (both private and public sector) and working with the team to deploy a number of marketing initiatives.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Helping write RFls and preparing credentials requests
- Managing government portals (public sector work is a key revenue stream for Engine)
- Owning, updating, and managing a centralised repository of previous RFI / pitch answers, case studies and useful information
- Helping create and deploy a range of marketing and new business initiatives - both internal and external e.g. newsletters, events
- Owning and making sure Engine’s Awards trackers are up to date
- Help manage social media and the company website
- Maintaining Engine Group marketing calendar
- Working with the full Engine new business and marketing team (10+) activating a range of initiatives
- Raising POs
- Completing Expenses
- Creating job numbers for pitches / marketing projects
- Arranging meetings and video calls
Who you are
- You have a track record of building excellent relationships and credibility with colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You thrive in a fast paced and changing environment, effectively managing competing priorities with a track record of delivering in a resourceful manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident using Google docs and Microsoft office packages inc Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits and disabilities.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/