Junior Project Manager
Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons, and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top-tier industry awards.
Your role and team
The Project Management team is central to ENGINE’s internal processes. The project management team is responsible for running projects from initial creative briefing through to production and delivery. The junior project manager will support the wider project management team, and report into the Head of Project management
Here’s what you can look forward to if you are our next Junior Project Manager at ENGINE:
- You will assist on the delivery on projects within agreed timelines and budgets for the ENGINE accounts you work across
- You will assist in managing several workstreams across your allocated accounts
- Your role will require you to work closely and build relationships with all other teams with ENGINE – Creative, Strategy, Design, Resourcing, and Client Services
- You will be providing support and insights into the development of creative work
- You will assist in building excellent relationships with third-party suppliers, with a network of photographers, illustrators, animators etc.
- You will be helping to organise and run still shoots
Here is what we’re looking for:
- You’re someone who has a passion for quality creative work
- You have proven experience in being well organised and efficient
- You’re proactive and approachable
- You have good knowledge of TV, Digital, and Print production processes
- You have experience with building internal and external relationships
- You have proven experience in running creative reviews
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
If you’re interested in adding to our skills and culture here at ENGINE, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please email email@example.com detailing what type of roles you’re interested in, along with your CV so we can get in touch for future opportunities.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/