Head of Production - 12 Month FTC
Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons, and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top-tier industry awards.
Your role and team
As Head of Production, you will help to deliver against Engine's creative and commercial ambition. This role requires both a broad and in-depth understanding of production and post-production and the necessary senior leadership perspective to help guide the team as they navigate a constantly evolving landscape.
You will be instrumental in shaping and implementing a process that supports a broad portfolio of clients and helps to drive creativity, efficiency, and profitability.
Here’s what you can look forward to if you are our next Head of Production at ENGINE:
- You will help to set the creative and production standard and lead Engine Film's Vision & growth strategy
- You will cultivate and nurture strong working internal and external relationships with creatives, account teams, and clients whilst implement best practice and industry production standards
- You will identify possible collaborations and/or creative opportunities whilst assessing and managing risks
- You will keep record of technical/equipment developments, changes in production processes, new suppliers, and talent.
- Support and train the team in any production management or financial management process or reporting requirements, including but not limited to an oversight on all SoW's, budgets and reconciliations, project progress.
- Conduct timely, fair, and accurate performance reviews for direct reports and be the known point of escalation
- Working with the Head of Film and HR managers, seek out and implement suitable training and development opportunities to engage and retain Engine Film talent
Here is what we’re looking for:
- You will be creatively driven; with the ability to think innovatively
- You would have demonstrated successful organisational and leadership skills throughout your career
- You will have a proven ability to understand and communicate well with different types of individuals, and have an agile working- style where you’re able to work well with various types of people and environments
- You’re excited by a challenge and constantly find new ways to solve problems
- You have an excellent understanding of APA terms and industry regulations and best practice
- You’re not afraid to take accountability, and you are able to confidently communicate all types of information to internal and external stakeholders
- You would have been in a production lead role within an agency or agency-type environment
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
If you’re interested in adding to our skills and culture here at ENGINE, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what type of roles you’re interested in, along with your CV so we can get in touch for future opportunities.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/