MHP Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts. We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, influencer strategy, creativity, audience insight and industry expertise.
MHP helps clients navigate the volatile, activist and tribal Networked Age. Mischief is engineered to win in the Attention Rebellion era. Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, crisis management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including AstraZeneca, Barclays, Coinbase, Huawei, Innocent, JustEat, Lego, Restaurant Group, and Sky.
Does This Sound Like You?
Mischief is an agency obsessed with attention. We create campaigns that have impact on our clients’ businesses and out there in the real world - making change, changing opinions and changing the bottom line - and we can only do that with work that captures people’s attention. We aren’t just about the coverage, or just about the shares - we want ideas that cut through in all aspects of earned media and get to the heart of culture & conversations.
If you love getting attention for yourself, your ideas and the work you create - well, you’ve come to the right place!
As we grow our relationships with clients like LEGO, Just Eat, Three (and many more) we are looking for a fast-thinking, original and earned media, channel neutral creative whiz to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has a different perspective on client problems, who understands earned channels and how to use them to reach real people. We want a social native, creatively adept at coming up with ideas that make headlines, are thumb-stopping, instantly beg to be shared on a user’s social feeds, make you want to ignore the TV, or that conversation you’re partially listening to, and watch our branded Insta Reel, knows how to bust into the Top 10 trending twitter topics, knows if a TikTok challenge is the right challenge for a client to take on and makes Phil & Holly giggle on This Morning.
You need to be all over insights that prove your idea really resonates and you need bags of passion to back your ideas and help clients understand why they’re going to change the game for them.
We pitch a lot and you need to love pitching as much as we do, have wisdom, gravitas and knowledge to impress our super smart clients and work collaboratively with your senior colleagues to get sh*t done.
Does all that get your attention? If so, read on….
- Game changing creativity with a social-edge
- Ideas that travel across the earned media world
- An entrepreneurial mindset - always thinking of new opportunities
- Real presence, gravitas and deep knowledge on your craft
- Excellent client relationship handling and good EQ on how to collaborate with clients
- Adept at overseeing implementation of creative ideas with a team (i.e. dealing with suppliers who might be bringing an idea to life, coaching team through an edits review process, nimble-ness in changing direction on a creative idea if road blocks come into view during delivery of a campaign)
- Just as interested in the evaluation and impact of a campaign as the big idea
- Deep knowledge of how the social channels work, algorithms, new products, obtaining metrics etc
- Just as good at knowing what ideas actually ‘make’ in media
- Compelling member of pitch teams
- Working autonomously on client and new business decks
- Can-do attitude and positive contributor to agency life and culture
- Great at bringing people with you be it through training, the creative journey or selling big ideas
- An huge appetite to WIN, be it new business, new budget or new silverware for our awards cabinet
- Take great pride in smashing everyone’s expectations of what creative can deliver
- Creative lead on a variety of client business
- Leading creative responses to pitches
- Working in collaboration with clients leads and strategy to align on an agreed approach to client briefs
- Taking briefs from clients and new business prospects
- Reviewing creative resource and making recommendations on managing creative requirements from clients
- Bringing creative thinking into the agency at a deeper level, empowering our people to think more creatively in their day-to-day
- Hosting training sessions for colleagues on creative ideas and inspiration
- Be the owner of our creative supplier relationships bringing best in class partners into the agency’s world from AR studios, to illustrators, directors, animators and anything else we may need
- Inspire your senior colleagues with different thinking, new solutions and challenging perspectives - be it your own or from other partners you give us access to
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: 28 days holiday, private medical, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
About MHP + Mischief
MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts.
We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, industry expertise, influencer strategy, creativity and audience insight.
MHP helps clients navigate the volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, brand strategy, crisis and issues management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca Cola, JD Sports, Nationwide, The Restaurant Group, Revolut, RSPCA, TUI, and Vodafone.