Who are Engine?
We are Engine. A new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards.
Your role and team
This is an exciting opportunity to join the ENGINE Marketing team as custodian of ENGINE brand visuals across the agency. With ambitious plans to develop key communications materials across the agency and build on the ENGINE brand in the market this role plays a pivotal part in ensuring excellence, effectiveness and consistency across ENGINE’s visual communication. The role will report into our Chief Growth Officer.
- Be a champion of ENGINE Brand. The way we present ourselves as an agency is a fundamental part of our success. To ensure this happens we have created this vital role. As Senior Visual Brand Designer, you will be the champion of ENGINE Brand Design and seek excellence in all ENGINE Brand communications.
- Be responsible for ENGINE Brand design and be the ‘go to’ person for the agency.
- Create high quality and compelling assets across multiple channels including Social, Website, Email and Print.
Who you are
- You have the ability to conceptualise and execute thought provoking and visually compelling design work to a high level and interpret content in a compelling way
- You possess an intrinsic interest in and knowledge of the latest social media formats, features and trends, and for driving design-led ideas for social platforms
- You are experienced in creating visual designs for websites, social platforms and mobile applications and have a solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- You have experience with animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- You work rapidly and accurately to an incredibly high standard with the ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- You have excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- You have a penchant for details and organisation, including the ability to prioritise tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
We know our people are our superpower, so at Engine you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
At ENGINE we believe in a culture of inclusivity, we celebrate difference and believe that diversity makes our business more relevant, our work more meaningful and our people more empowered. We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all and we're open to applications from all ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, gender identities + those with neurodiverse traits.
Find out more at: http://uk.enginegroup.com/