ODD is an integrated creative agency, driving desire for some of the world's most ambitious fashion and lifestyle brands.
As part of the Next 15 group, we are going through an exciting growth phase which sees us merging with Engine Creative due to a recent acquisition of Engine UK by Next 15.
Our team is a multi-disciplinary bunch who are passionate about delivering stylish work that drives brand and business growth. Our heritage of creativity is fundamental to the way we help solve our clients' problems.
We are looking for a Business Director to lead, shape and drive excellence for an iconic British retailer – orchestrating the delivery of media-neutral comms and broader business consultancy to unlock the brand & business growth. Reporting to the Group Business Director you will use your financial acumen and experience to manage portfolio retainers across multiple brands – undertaking regular forecasting, efficiency driving based on financial health of the account.
As a Business Director at ODD you will:
- Oversee the delivery of fully integrated campaigns from TV through to OOH, digital and social
- Be the senior partner for our clients across the portfolio, developing relationships and trust turning challenges into work streams and ultimate outputs to drive brand success
- Work closely with strategy, creative & production teams to strive for industry leading work
- Work with the senior agency team to define and implement work streams i.e. innovation workshops, portfolio brand strategy, communication and channel strategy
- Manage the portfolio finances & retainer – forecasting to senior leadership, keeping track of efficiencies, adjustment and management of budgets
- Work with senior heads of department across the business to define and improve processes to drive efficiencies
- Lead business development across the portfolio – recognise and action opportunities for additional business
- Manage, inspire & develop a team of ADs and AMs including learning & development plans and appraisals
You will bring:
- Extensive experience in advertising agency environment, working on TTL campaigns including ATL and social
- Excellent knowledge of brand, content and communications strategy and ability to collaborate with Strategy Director and Comms Strategists
- A genuine interest in fashion
- Experience building relationships with senior clients, colleagues & 3rd party partners
- Experience exceeding forecast, building and achieving business development plans
- Strong creative appreciation and previous experience on an aesthetically guided account
And in return, ODD offers:
- Great compensation package
- 25 days annual holiday allowance + 1 Special occasion day including birthday off + Christmas paid leave (usually 4-5 days)
- 3% matched pension contribution
- Group Life Insurance at 4 times your annual salary
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) scheme with IPA
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Hybrid and Flexible working options
- 4.30pm Friday finishes
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Bike-to-work scheme*
- Discounted gym membership *
- Childcare Vouchers
(*Available after satisfactory completion of 3 months' probation period)
We are committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce. We uphold and celebrate our differences. We do not discriminate.
Regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join us. Just bring your whole self.