Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, Coca Cola, The LEGO Group, Seven Dials, E.ON, Huawei, Unilever, LVMH and Just Eat.
We are one of the most-awarded teams in the industry including being two-time winners of The Creative Shootout. Culture is at the heart of our business and we seek to instil hunger and curiosity as core behaviours at all levels of the business.
We’re looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, a tonne of hustle and exceptional client handling and counsel expertise. We want someone who helps grow the agency and helps lead Mischief into its next successful era.
The qualities the individual will need are listed below but can also be summarised in one word: opportunity. The opportunity to help take the agency into its next phase and be central to a thriving agency, and be awarded for your accomplishments.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning agency as an Account Manager.
The successful candidate will help lead the day to day delivery of large scale integrated campaigns and busy press office functions for some of Mischief’s biggest clients.
- Lynchpin on busy press office function alongside being a key player in delivery of high-impact campaign work
- Managing both up and down on busy accounts
- Coaching, delegating and imparting knowledge on more junior team members
- Exceptional client handling
- Planning ahead and juggling multiple projects
- Leading by example in fostering a creative culture across the team
- Understanding of the client's business objectives, and ensuring we sell back results in the right way
- Ability to work at speed under tight time constraints
- Best in class media relations expertise - ability to guide and advise the junior team on how to deliver stand out coverage as well as regularly delivering strong coverage
- Strong working knowledge of influencer marketing (from identification to execution and measurement)
- Understanding of social media formats and processes to enable campaign ideas to elevate beyond traditional media alone
- Understanding of key measurement processes, encouraging a results focused ethos in team
- Earning positive publicity for Mischief as a business
- Financial understanding and business acumen - experience in financial processes inc. supplier agreements, raising POs, drafting budgets etc
- Experience in contracting of partnerships/talent/influencers
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience within the PR sector delivering high-impact campaigns, running retainer work and overseeing busy press office functions
- The ability to inspire their colleagues and clients alike
- Strong knowledge of current affairs in the industry
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills
- Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the media landscape and the skills to lead a team to deliver best in class media strategies and coverage for clients
- Understanding of influencer strategies and have delivered paid and organic partnerships
- Understanding of social media strategies (paid and organic)
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house café/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture has meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
About MHP + Mischief
MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts.
We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, industry expertise, influencer strategy, creativity and audience insight.
MHP helps clients navigate the volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, brand strategy, crisis and issues management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca Cola, JD Sports, Nationwide, The Restaurant Group, Revolut, RSPCA, TUI, and Vodafone.
We are PR Moment Agency of the Year and two of the most-awarded teams in the industry. Our work for the NHS is PR Week’s “Campaign of the Decade” and we are two-time winners of The Creative Shootout.