This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning agency as an Account Manager.
The successful candidate will perform an extremely important ‘lynchpin’ role on some of our most important accounts. The client portfolio is subject to change but may include a global toy brand and leading food delivery service.
We’re looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, a tonne of hustle and exceptional client handling and counsel expertise. We want someone who helps grow the agency and helps lead Mischief into its next successful era.
The qualities the individual will need are listed below but can also be summarised in one word: opportunity. The opportunity to help take the agency into its next phase and be central to a thriving agency and be awarded for your accomplishments.
- Lynchpin on busy press office function alongside being a key player in delivery of high-impact campaign work
- Managing both up and down on busy accounts
- Coaching, delegating and imparting knowledge on more junior team members
- Exceptional client handling
- Planning ahead and juggling multiple projects
- Leading by example in fostering a creative culture across the team
- Understanding of the client's business objectives, and ensuring we sell back results in the right way
- Ability to work at speed under tight time constraints
- Best in class media relations expertise - ability to guide and advise the junior team on how to deliver stand out coverage as well as regularly delivering strong coverage
- Strong working knowledge of influencer marketing (from identification to execution and measurement)
- Understanding of social media formats and processes to enable campaign ideas to elevate beyond traditional media alone
- Understanding of key measurement processes, encouraging a results focused ethos in team
- Earning positive publicity for Mischief as a business
- Financial understanding and business acumen - experience in financial processes inc. supplier agreements, raising POs, drafting budgets etc
- Experience in contracting of partnerships/talent/influencers
The successful candidate will:
- Proven experience within the PR sector delivering high-impact campaigns, running retainer work and overseeing busy press office functions with evidence of strong quality earned media coverage
- The ability to inspire their colleagues and clients alike
- Strong knowledge of pop culture and current affairs in the industry
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills
- Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the media landscape and the skills to lead a team to deliver best in class media strategies and coverage for clients
- Understanding of influencer strategies and have delivered paid and organic partnerships
- Understanding of social media strategies (paid and organic)