This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning agency as an Account Executive.
The client portfolio is subject to change but may include a retail and dining destination, a leading energy supplier and a bestselling beauty brand.
- Best in class media relations expertise - ability to deliver stand out coverage as well as proactively identify key coverage opportunities for clients
- Writing first drafts of press releases, media pitches and media lists
- Day-to-day account organisation coordination, including completing status reports, action planners, collating coverage and drafting meeting contact reports
- Building relationships with key journalists
- Identifying, securing and managing influencers for social media activity
- Assisting senior colleagues in fulfilling their responsibilities to keep accounts on track and within budget
- Impeccable time management skills
- Desk research to support new business and client growth opportunities
- Ability to work at speed under tight time constraints
- Understanding of social media formats and the ability to create and post engaging content for clients
Our successful candidate will have/be:
- Approx one year's worth of PR experience working at Junior AE level and ready to take a step up or an established AE
- Experience with consumer-facing brands (household name brands if possible)
- A ‘media hound’: tenacious and passionate about picking up the phone, schmoozing journalists and securing great coverage
- Experience working with influencers and on activations across social media channels
- Highly organised: this person will be relied upon to provide the administrative backbone to key Mischief accounts
- A strong writer: skilled at writing first drafts of press releases and media pitches
- A team player: great interpersonal skills, and someone who brings a sense of fun and personality to their work
- Great time management and ability to multitask
- Someone who lives the Mischief values: ever curious, ambitious, entrepreneurial and attention seeking for themselves and clients
Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, Coca Cola, The LEGO Group, Seven Dials, E.ON, Huawei, Unilever, Moet Henessy and Just Eat.
We are one of the most-awarded teams in the industry including being two-time winners of The Creative Shootout. Culture is at the heart of our business and we seek to instil hunger and curiosity as core behaviours at all levels of the business.
The qualities the individual will need are listed below but can also be summarised in one word: HUSTLE. We are looking for someone with a tonne of hustle, who doesn’t take no for an answer, to consistently deliver for our clients.