About MHP + Mischief
MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts.
We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, industry expertise, influencer strategy, creativity and audience insight.
MHP helps clients navigate the volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life.
Our specialist areas include consumer comms, corporate reputation, brand strategy, crisis and issues management, capital markets, public affairs, health and financial services.
We represent some of the most-loved, most-trusted and most intensely scrutinised brands in the country, including Asda, AstraZeneca, Coca Cola, JD Sports, Nationwide, The Restaurant Group, Revolut, RSPCA, TUI, and Vodafone.
We are PR Moment Agency of the Year and two of the most-awarded teams in the industry. Our work for the NHS is PR Week’s “Campaign of the Decade” and we are two-time winners of The Creative Shootout.
We are looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our Brand & Reputation team at MHP.
This person will be experienced in implementing campaigns which give national profile to organisations, in a way that positively impacts perceptions among both corporate and consumer audiences.
We’re looking for someone with at least six months’ experience of working in PR, ideally in an agency. This person will bring a sense of ambition, tenacity, enthusiasm, curiosity and fun to their work. They will also be hungry for success and love being part of a team.
MHP’s Brand & Reputation practice was formed in 2019, through the merger of its corporate and consumer teams. The move reflects the evolving needs of our clients who are increasingly looking for agencies that understand complex stakeholder environments and the role communications plays at the intersection of brand and reputation.
We are looking for candidates who can not only support CMOs with creative marketing programmes and increase the bottom-line, but who can easily pivot to deal with complex situations and advise business leaders on mission critical issues. Our Brand & Reputation clients include Barclays, Coca-Cola, E.ON, HelloFresh, Kimberly-Clark, TalkTalk and South Western Railway.
- Help lead sell-ins to media and identify key opportunities for clients, plus support managers in reactive outreach
- Writing first drafts of press releases, media pitches and media comment
- Day-to-day account co-ordination, including completing status reports, action planners and meeting contact reports
- Building relationships with key journalists and bloggers
- Identifying, securing and managing influencers for social media activity
- Assisting senior colleagues in fulfilling their responsibilities to keep accounts on track and within budget
- Desk research to support new business and client growth opportunities
- Being a key part of the MHP team
Our successful candidate will have/be
- At least six months experience working at AE level
- Experience working for consumer-facing or B2B brands
- A media hound: tenacious and passionate about picking up the phone, schmoozing journalists and securing great coverage
- Experience working with influencers and on activations across social media channels
- Highly organised: this person will be relied upon to provide the administrative backbone to key MHP accounts
- A strong writer: skilled at writing press releases, comment pieces and media pitches
- A team player: great interpersonal skills, and someone who brings a sense of fun to their work
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
- A passion for news and current affairs
- Someone who lives the MHP values: ever curious, ambitious, entrepreneurial and respectful
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Our unique structure and culture have meant we’ve featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
About MHP + Mischief MHP + Mischief is a unique combination of two market-leading brands. Together, we are greater than the sum of our parts. We are a collection of 200 communications specialists, blending behavioural science, influencer strategy, creativity, audience insight and industry expertise. MHP helps clients navigate a volatile, activist and tribal landscape we call The Networked Age. Mischief helps brands earn attention by playing with the norm and working at the speed of life. We are PR Moment Agency of the Year and two of the most-awarded teams in the industry. Our work for the NHS is PR Week’s “Campaign of the Decade” and we are two-time winners of The Creative Shootout.